Borough Council will strive to maintain the Borough as a wonderful place to live and raise a family and is committed to providing services and programs that retain the existing values of the community as reflected in these beliefs:
- Promoting the health, welfare, and safety of all residents including the opportunity to participate in wholesome recreational activities.
- Preserving the past and protecting the future through consistent interpretation and administration of the historic district ordinance.
- Fostering inter-municipal collaboration and cooperation.
- Maintaining and improving the infrastructure of the borough.
- Demonstrating fiscal responsibility in all its deliberations.
- Encouraging productive dialogue between council and the citizens.
- Welcoming new residents by providing important information about the services available as well as important ordinances that reflect our mission statement.